Breaking news - www.breakingnews.com

0 Girl discovers Obama Related to all but one U.S. president...and an English King


 I realise this is in direct contrast to the last post on this subject..but just had share this.


My question is, how significant is this? In other words, are their relations to each other close enough to raise a red flag or can this really be done with anyone? If I did enough research would I discover that I am related to all of these presidents as well? It would be interesting to hear what a mathematician has to say about the odds of them being related to each other at those distances. 
I'm not convinced, but if it is significant it's some amazing research and a great talking point.







Video originally from this US NEWS website:
http://www.krem.com/video/featured-videos/Girl-discovers-royal-blood-runs-deep-with-US-presidents-99728664.html

No comments: