Breaking news - www.breakingnews.com

0 Does the UK currency feature a hidden subliminal message?

Does the UK currency have a hidden subliminal image?

This post is not something I've researched much, have much knowledge on or want to cover in any depth. But I felt I needed to post something about what I "think" I've found all the same. 
The premise is based largely on the content of a very interesting and well put together blog I stumbled across awhile ago that can be found here:


This movie also covers the every aspect of the subject 
 


Anyway, while handing over some of the "pretty paper" we in the UK call cash, the following image just suddenly stuck out plain as day...and I've honestly no idea why.


Click here For Highlighted Reveal
                                                             


                      So has the Queen always had "SeX" in her hair?

No comments: